The process for updating the Transportation System Plan (TSP) has been broken down into manageable pieces. These pieces include technical memorandum discussing specific topics such as existing transportation conditions, evaluation criteria, transportation solutions, etc. In an effort to keep you informed, draft documents, meeting materials, and relevant news articles will be posted here throughout the project for your review.
Documents and Reports
We will post project documents as they become available. Check back regularly for updates.
- Technical Memorandum #1 – Public Involvement
- Technical Memorandum #2 – Background Document Review
- Technical Memorandum #3 – Regulatory Review
- Technical Memorandum #4 – Goals, Objectives, and Criteria
- Technical Memorandum #5 – Existing Conditions
- Technical Memorandum #5 – Existing Conditions Appendix
- Technical Memorandum #6 – Future Forecast
- Technical Memorandum #7 – Future Conditions and Needs
- Technical Memorandum #7 – Future Conditions and Needs Appendix
- Technical Memorandum #8 – Solutions Evaluation
- Technical Memorandum #9 – Finance Program
- Technical Memorandum #10 – Transportation Standards
Project Advisory Committee (PAC) Meetings
Four PAC meetings are scheduled for the project. They are open to the general public. We will post meeting summaries as they become available. Check back regularly for updates.
Two Community Events will be held to present the project and get feedback from the public. These events offer a great opportunity for everyone to talk to City Staff and consultants about the Transportation System Plan, review information, and provide input. Materials presented at the public events will be posted to this website, as appropriate.
Community Event Series #1
Community Event Series #2